Eleventh Annual Pinery Fall Classic Run/Walk! A major fundraiser for Friends of Pinery Provincial Park, the Fall Classic has contributed more than $63,000 to support education, preservation, research and enhancement projects in the Park. Among recent projects: an accessible beach ramp and beach-worth wheelchair, and an “ecopassage” to help critters cross the road safely!
What is the Fall Classic?
- A day out in the beautiful Pinery Park
- Recreation and fun for all levels of ability
- Accurate chip timing and distance for serious racers
- Easy and quick online registration
- Reasonable fees, including family rates
- A way to help support and protect the park — donate online when you register; fee reimbursed with $100 or more in pledges
- Part of the Runpiker Series – complete five of the nine events and receive a series souvenir and your name entered into a draw for some great prize packages.