Camp the Pinery Provincial Park.
With Tent, pull through (electric and non-electric) and several yurt rentals, you’ll be sure to find the perfect camping site along Ontario’s blue coast.
- A breathtakingly beautiful park with 10 km of sand beach on the shores of mighty Lake Huron.
- Extremely rare and fragile Oak Savanna and Coastal Dune Ecosystems with extraordinary biodiversity – over 800 vascular plants, over 300 bird species.
- Sunsets here are ranked by National Geographic as among the “Top 10 Best in the World”!
- Excellent year-round outdoor recreation in 21 square kilometres of rare forests and rolling dunes. Enjoy 10 walking trails, a 14 km bike trail and 38 kms of groomed ski trails.
- Rent a canoe, hydro bike, paddleboat or a single or double kayak to explore the Old Ausable Channel – a provincially significant wetland.