This lovely garden is located at 231 College Avenue and is owned and operated by the Sarnia Horticultural Society. They have maintained the garden year-round since 1920.
Originally, Maude Hanna rented the garden to the Society for a dollar a year and then in 1946, upon her death, the garden was bequeathed to the Society. In the early years, a greenhouse and a fish pond were located at the garden. The garden is recognized as an historical site and winner of the 2010 Community Excellence award from Communities in Bloom.